STDs Community
Tesitcle / Yeast / Fungal HIV?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Tesitcle / Yeast / Fungal HIV?

I am a man and have been on the receiving end of unprotected oral sex from men. A few days ago, on the inner left area of my scrotum, I noticed a small (smaller than a dime) circular irritated area, where it seemed the skin had peeled off a layer and was moist and irritated. At first I was worried it could be a syphillis (syphilis) chancre. However, after two days, it has pretty much gone away, However, at the same time, several other things have happened. The area of my scrotum near that blotch has become tough / leathery / red. I have become extremely bloated / gas filled. And, on my inner thigh where it would have been near that initial blotch I have had two or three smaller white, pus filled "pimples" that have popped on there own and just left a red dot. Additionally, my eyes have been very watery / itchy, and I have had mild diarrhea, and very tiny white patches on my lower lip / tongue. These are VERY small and scratch off with my nail.

Could this be a systemic yeast infection, and if so, does it indicate HIV? I was tested for HIV - negative - in December, and the only activity I have engaged in is receiving unprotected oral sex. I am freaking out. A lot of the websites say that systemic yeast infection is an indication of HIV / AIDS, but I cannot figure out how I would have contracted it with this low risk activity, and again, I was negative for sure in December. There are no pimples / skin breaks / irritations on my penis, nor have I ever noticed any. The only other thing I will add is that I have over the past month or so been extremely sleep deprived and stressed due to other issues, so I don't know if that has any bearing on this. I am really distressed over this and any help would be greatly appreciated.
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
10 hrs ago by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank