STDs Community
Test showed up Mild dsplasia(precancerous cells)?

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

A few wks ago I had a biospy of the cervics, I was told yesterday that the tests they ran came up Mild Displasis. I asked  what that ment they said I have precancer. They also want tme to come in to talk about possible surgrey. What surgry would that be? They wouldn't tell me over the phone. Is that bad? Thanks
There are a few different procedures they can do, and you will get more info in the HPV forum.  See the link at the top of this page in the community description.

If your doctor won't give you the answers you want, you can always find another doctor.

Aj