STDs Community
The typical paranoia

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

The typical paranoia

Lets say someone went to a bachelor party and 20 strippers offering their services. This type of bachelor party goes on all the time and these strippers do this constantly. . A male goes to one of the rooms and has protected intercourse for 5 minutes. The person was careful but because male was really excited he noticed ejaculation spilled over the condom when done. The same person really nervous blew the condom up like a ballon and no holes were found on the condom. The male saw no sores on her vaginal area or bumps that he can tell and licked vagina 4 times with his tongue but just on the top area.  Can and will this person get a std related to this encounter.  Also said stripper/SW put on condom with her mouth. Should person get tested ASAP for stds and HIV.  Condom appeared covered but back area of shaft was not fully covered.  Worried sick.
Is there anyone that can help?
1st you need to be patient, we are not here 24/7. 2nd why use the "what if" term of posting? Because we don't play the "what if" game.

If you had sex with someone and used a condom you really have no worries. The risk for STD's liek syphilis, herpes and HPV is possible but the risk is very low by use of a condom. See no reason for testing at this point.
Vance, teak, grace,, would pubic hair block sti transmission. What about the 4 times licking? This happened last night, worried like a dog. Couldn't sleep since last night. Been up 24 hours thinking about this. You think maybe she had blood in mouth while putting condom on?  I have oral herpes can it change to 2  What about trich? I panicked and asked her , she said she always for the most part uses condoms. Should I go to local clinic today and get meds? What about pep?

While I pulled out ,I was excited and noticed I had more sperm than usual and it came out from the sides of condom to top part of shaft, it's possible she got my sperm in her?  It happened fast but condom had no holes. I made sure and blew it like a balloon , no holes, I then took it home to test it further.
.?????
My answer is not going to change about STD transmission from intercouse.

As for the licking...4 times is not a risk.

If you have HIV questions post in the HIV forum.
Today , my jaw feels tight, could this be std related?
Forgot to mention this. did forget to mention something that made me think. I blew the condom up after use with my mouth after use to see if any holes were,in it , which no holes or breakage were detected. , since I put mouth on condom her juices were on it , could i have caught something that way. I blew it up with the rim part so it's possible I put my mouth over her juices.
this is anxiety causing your current symptoms - not a std.

protected sex is a risk for syphilis, herpes and hpv. You can get tested for syphilis after 6 weeks. herpes after 3 months. we don't have commercially available tests for hpv to cover that base properly.   If you have a regular partner to protect, follow up on this testing at the proper times for the sake of your partner.  If you don't have a regular partner, up to you if you want to test or not. The risk is really low but you owe it to a partner to follow up on testing if you have one that is making you worry like this.

grace