STDs Community
Thick vaginal discharge with small spots of blood-Can someone please ex...
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Thick vaginal discharge with small spots of blood-Can someone please explain?

In the past month, I have only been with one person, and caught this person cheating on me which resulted in the ending of our relationship. About a week and a half after the last time we had sexual intercourse, I was using the bathroom and discovered that I had a large amount of thick discharge. When i looked again at the toilet paper, I saw small spots of blood in the discharge, maybe 6 or 7 of them all together, each literally the size of this letter= o. I've never had such discharge before and it scared me. So every time i've used the bathroom after that, I looked closely and found the same discharge each time. Also note that a few days after the last time we had oral intercourse, I had a weird feeling in my throat, like I had an extra thick mucous ball stuck to it or something (lol sorry so gross, I don't know how else to explain it), so I'm scared that I may have an STD. I've tried looking up STD symptoms online and found that based on the discharge, its possible that I may have chlamydia or gonorrhea. Yet, I am still unsure because I am not a doctor and I know nothing about STD's other than the basics. If someone who has had a similar situation before-or someone who has knowledge of the situation-could help me, I would greatly appreciate it. Also, please note in advance- I have already scheduled an appointment with my gynecologist, but in the meantime, before my appointment, I'm trying to find information on what may be causing this so I know what I might expect. Please don't leave me answers saying 'you need to see a gynecologist'. Any other help is appreciated, thank you! :)