Three bumps on penis
Now the obvious concern is an std such as gw.  I was checked for everything 2 months ago (know you can't check guys for hpv)  and haven't been active since.  Roughly two weeks ago I noticed a small (1 mm wide) hard bump.  It was also extended from the shaft by a little bit.  I wrote it off as a pimple or something and moved on.  It still there, a little bit bigger but not much and two more have shown up.  One is just like it and the other is longer apox 3 mm long but same width.  Each of them is raised roughly 1-2 mm, high enough you can move it a bit.  They are located in different spots; one on scrotum, one where scrotum meets shaft on left side and the last at base of shaft on right side.  All are at least a cm apart.  There is no pain or discoloration, they are flesh colored.  I have tested each with vinegar multiple times and they have no reaction, at least not that I can tell.  I do have skin issues such as body acne and "skin tags" on my neck and back.  I have a doctors appointment in two weeks but not knowing or have a clue even is driving me crazy.  Any help would be appreciated.

Please forgive typos and grammar I did this from a phone and auto correct can be... Troublesome.
Just noticed when I set up profile that I did so as a female. Not true, hence the penis... Can't see where to change that.
going to be seen is the best thing to do. we'd totally just be guessing as to what is going on.

these could be normal bumps you are just taking notice to, warts, molluscum or many other things going on which is why a professional exam is more helpful.

grace