STDs Community
Three red dots.. Help.. possible HERPES?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Three red dots.. Help.. possible HERPES?

Hi,
So i've posted other questions on this website cause I had an encounter with a sexworker 2 weeks ago. All was performed was protected oral and a handjob...
three days after it I had a stinging like pee but wasn't that bad was bearable and I felt a tingling sensation at my penis however this was gone when I drank canberry jucie and has not returned! Pee doesn't sting at all..
anyway then I had a long shift at work and my penis became irritated from my undies and was sensitive so I got told to apply baby powder.. Anyway it was only last night I used baby powder...
I used baby powder roughly 5 times within 10 hours on my foreskin and it kind of helped...
HOWEVER, now i have three red dots on the right side of my foreskin under the penis head.. WHAT ARE THEY..
are they a irritation from the baby powder or are htey herpes... They don't hurt they jsut are sensitive when touched!!!...
They weren't there this morning and I only saw them when I had a hot bath... could it also be that??
someone pelase help...!!
I won't use any more baby pwoder... but if I was allergic to the babypowder wouldn'*** be red all over?? its just these three dots... They don't look like blisters... just red dots!! HELP
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
The red dots are gone.. Does this mean they were just a heat rash or a slight irritation to the baby powder??
it's still quite sensitive.. but the red dots are gone and its all skin coloured again!
Blank
3149845_tn?1386354841
Hi, if your penis was covered then the dots arenot std related
Blank
No, It was only three red dots but they are gone now... Penis head is still hyper sensitive?? is that std related.. or paranoia.... I feel like Im at 0 risk with oral and condom but I still feel all these stupid symptoms... I think its my head..
Blank
Sorry I read your thing wrong.. What if she went beyond the condom?? Don't think she did but what if she accidentally did??
Blank
Hi Life.
Just an update the red dots only come and go when I masturbate or have a hot hot shower/bath. Than go in an hour.
What are your thoughs on them?
They dont itch or hurt.
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
Time to move on from STD thinking.
Blank
I agree Vance, It's seriously annoying myself and I'm sure you guys.
Do you just think they are slight friction irritations?
Blank
Have an STDs question?
100,000+ doctor answers
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979