Tingling Sensation
10 days ago I had protected sex with a female pro.  I had a condom on for both oral and vaginal sex.  I was so drunk, I did not reach full erection and did not cum.  The Pro was adamant about no kissing and or touching without condom.  However, she would not let me look at her.  She kept covering her genitals with her hand.  When I asked why she said "those parts are nasty, men shouldn't look".   The whole episode took maybe 10 minutes, she quit and left.  

The next-day guilt was horrendous.  I have not been the same.  I had not done that before.  I immediately began to feel a "tingle" in my penis (around the head).  On days 8 and 9 the tingling increased.  I felt it non-stop.  It was not painful.  In fact, it felt better when I peed.  Day 10, I woke up and it felt great, however, I now have to pee more than usual and I "dribble" a lot when done... not a complete shut down as in the past.  There are no visible sores.  The penis looks good.  The opening is clear and normal.  No mucous.  No pus.  

I went and took a chlamydia and gonnorrhea test.  I get results in 2 days.  I did not take blood text for syphilis or any other skin/skin diseases, as I wasn't thinking and too busy freaking out.  

I have to have something.   She was hiding something.  And I am a mess.  What direction would this most likely point to?  Thank you.