STDs Expert Forum
Tiny Bumps STD?
About This Forum:

The STD Forum is intended only for questions and support pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases other than HIV/AIDS, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), cervicitis, molluscum contagiosum, chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Tiny Bumps STD?

Hello, About 2 weeks ago I noticed 2 tiny pin head sized, hard bumps on my penis and near the head (under the foreskin).  They do not hurt or itch.  Recently I began noticing more tiny hard bumps in the pubic hair region (below my belly button but above the penis) and a tiny cluster at the base of my penis(each individual bump is extremely tiny).  They are generally skin colored with a white tip and when scratched(removed), my skin bleeds (a lot of bleeding for the bumps
in the pubic hair area).  These tiny bumps are very hard to see when erect but the one's near the base of the penis are more visible.  I have had warts on my hand and looked at HPV pictures and these bumps do not look like the pictures.  The largest of my "bumps" generally look and
feel like tiny zits.
I'm worried that this may be an STD and that more bumps will appear.  What
do you think?

Thank You