STDs Community
Tiny red bumps with white pus in some of them

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Of late, tiny red bumps have started appearing on both sides of my inner groin area. At least i assumed it was due to the humidity; dust and any other external factors. But since a week has good and the tiny red bumps seems to have spreaded....i can't help but feel a little hopelessly lost.

I haven't had sex! So, what could be the cause of it?!?

I can send the pictures i have taken to those who may think they are able to help me.

Here is me thanking you guys for reading this post and trying to help me determine the cause of my agony!
For one to get a std, one must have sex. Since you indicated you did not have sex, this is more of a dermatological problem than it is a std related issue. It could be due to the moisture or humidity since these pop up on your body in an area most likely to be affected by humidity (inner groin)