Tiny zits or herpes?
I took accutane and basically now my pimples won't come to a head. I noticed two little red spots above my lip about 3 days ago. They don't hurt or anything like that and haven't really turned into anything! Could it be herpes or just little zits?
Hi and welcome, could be either, the only way to know is from testing. Usually  the herpes blisters have pain and a clear discharge. Sounds like pimples.
Yeah...the little bump/bumps aren't painful or anything and it's been 4 days since the bump was there and nothing has come out of it...even when I pinched/tried to pop it.
There's one single bump (doesnt have any symptoms/hasn't come to a head) and its on the border but more on the coloring of my actual lip and it's just there. There's also a tiny irritating feeling down in my vagina...I'm not sure if its because I've been messing with it but it burns a little. There are no bumps or anything but I've been constantly messing with it and checking for bumps. What could it be?
See a Dr, we can't diagnosis what this bump is or what they bump is