STDs Community
Tongue touching tip of penis.

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Tongue touching tip of penis.

So, a few days ago, my girlfriends and I got extremely drunk.  We all ended up getting separated.  Before I knew it, I went into the bathroom with a guy.  He pulled out his penis and I touched the tip of his penis with my tongue for a split second.  I came to my senses and left.  

I wasn't worried, but all the sudden panic as struck me.  Is there any risk of Hep B or anything like this?  The guy had no cuts or lesions as I examined first.  He was not erect at the time.
Tags: Hepatitis
Hi, there was no risk for any std from what you describe. Saliva contains enzimes that are a hostle environment for std.s. There is a risk with oral sex but what you did is not really considered oral sex. Even with herpes there needs to be some rubbing and grinding in the lip area to force the virus into the nerve.