STDs Community
Touching A Stripper's Skin sore/wart - STD Possibility?

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Hi All,
Would really appreciate someone's kind comments/advise.
I recently had a lap dance from a stripper. I was fully clothed. Stripper was naked. There was no vaginal/penile contact and no fingering. While I was touching the middle back and thighs of the girl, I felt two spots that were a bit bumpy. As the club was a bit dark, I could not see the spots clearly. There were no discharges from those spots and were dry. The spots did not feel like cauliflower. After having dance for abt 15 mins, I washed my hands off with soap. What I am concerned about is that touching can cause Herpes, HPV, Syphilis, Crabs/Pubic Lice STDs (read on internet). Can someone please advise if my situation has any vulnerability to any STDs considering the stripper could be a carrier?

Tags: STD from Touching, Touching skin sore, Touching wart
no this isn't a risk either.

Hi and welcome, you cant get STD from touching a persons back, and from what you describe thats for sure, i do think you got  a shot at the crabs but i dont think that either, These girls are very consicous about these things and most likley are super cautious about their bodies when they get home. Dont see any thing to worry about,
you were fully clothed. you were not at risk for anything!!!

you touching her back and thighs was not a risk for anything either!!!

grace
Thanks a lot for your reply Life360 and Grace.

I forgot to mention something. I touched those spots of the stripper with my left hand. While getting the lap dance, I direclty touched my penis with my right hand under my pants (for position). Does this pose any risk? Please note that touching the spots with either hand might have spread the germs from the spots to the strippers body and can easily go to my right hand.

I do know that HIV, Gonorrhea and Clamydia (chlamydia) need exchange of body fluid to be able to spread. But, seems that Herpes/HPV/Syphilis/Crabs can spread without exchange of body fluid. Considering the spots I touched could have been Herpes/HPV/Syph/Crab, what risk do I have? Can you please kindly elaborate a little why you think the situation is at low risk? I am thinking of 2 possibilities, (1) skin of hand is thick, hence difficult for germs to penetrate and (2) low back and thighs are not usual spots for STIs.

Will really appreciate your comment. Apology for the long comment.
no this isn't a risk either.