STDs Community
Trichomoniasis and Chlamydia

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Trichomoniasis and Chlamydia

hey, I was diagnosed with trichomoniasis ans chlamydia on Dec. 5th, I don't know what pills they gave me, but they gave me 4 pills for the trich, and 2 for the chlamydia.

I was told not to have sex until it went away, and if I did, to use protection.

my bf and I had sex last night, and the condom broke, it's been a month now since we've gotten our treatment, I wanted to know if it would be gone by now, or if we have something to worry about.
Yes you would be cured by now. But was your bf treated or tested also? if not he could have it and he could have given it back to you.