STDs Expert Forum
Troubled

The STD Forum is intended only for questions and support pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases other than HIV/AIDS, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), cervicitis, molluscum contagiosum, chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

Troubled

Hi Doctor first of all I want to praise you for your service to the community. I had a negative hiv test last july 2006. Since then I have had 2 exposures. Both with CSW. I was raised to believe that God automatically will stike you with HIV if you have pre-marital sex. Well I always use pertection. I never jump out of the helicopter without a parachute. My question is that last friday I went a CSW and she supplied the condom and she rolled it on me and made sure it was on correctly. Well she rubbed baby oil on her vagina and then we had sex. Afterwards I squeezed the tip of the rubber to see if their was any holes and their wasnt. Then I remembered the baby oil. Would that make hiv more transmitable? should I worry about hiv? one last question I started having clear penile discharge after my last condom pertected encounter 3 months ago. I had a Chlamyedia Dna Probe test done and it was negative. Are those type of test reliable? I got the answer in 2 days. It does not hurt while I urinate and theirs no discharge in the morning or stains on my underwear, but throughoutt he day I feel like I am dripping. Sometimes theirs a sticky substance, but it clear and its not much. One last question if you spread your urethra lips apart is it normal to see clear liquid substance?
This is the STD Forum, not the HIV Prevention and Safe Sex Forum.  See the IMPORTANT notice above.

You had condom protected sex and the condom remained intact.  Therefore, there was no significant STD/HIV risk from the expousre you describe.  A small amount of clear mucus often can be seen in the urethra, especially early in the moring, when you might be seeing some left over pre-ejaculate fluid that was produced during a nocturnal erection (which occurs routinely in all men).

No ongoing discussion in this forum, please.

HHH, MD