STDs Community
Uncured crystal clear penile discharge

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Uncured crystal clear penile discharge

Hi there,

About 2 month ago, I had a unprotected oral sex and protected vaginal sex from a sex worker. 2 weeks later i noticed there is stains on the fabric of my underwear. After one more week in a morning, i noticed there is a crystal clear discharge something like a premature ejaculation liquid.

I was so worried and went to a std clinics for check up, done a urine culture test and chlamydia & gonnorea tests. The  first time, the doctor prescribed me a 1g (4 tables) antibiotic and one bottle of fluid to consume on the spot at the clinic. (Well, i guess it is the medicine for chlamydia & gonnorea). After taken the medicine, the discharge went away in 2 days time. The results of the diagnose had came back and were negative chlamydia & gonnorea and for the culture test it shows nothing as well, which mean no bacterial was found in the culture.

However, after 7 days the discharge came back but this time it is more routine and just happen during early morning about 5 or 6 am. Then i do have slight pain for a few seconds, and itchy feeling for certain period during day time. I went to see the doctor again and he diagnose me as a NGU/NSU case. He then prescribed me 400mg Norfloxacin (twice a day), 400mg metrodanizole (twice a day) and 100mg of doxycycline (twice a day) as well.

During the period of taking  this medicine, i still have some tingling pain and itchyness at the tube of my penile. Today is the last day after taken all the prescribed medicine and i still have the crystal clear discharge during the morning period.

What should i do? Can anyone help me?
I'm having the exact same thing almost. Haven't gotten tested yet but plan on goin asap. Do you have to "milk" it to see a discharge during the day as well?  
I have to say during the morning it is probably normal pre-seminal fluid.

I do have the same morning seminal fluid and have had it for years with no other symptoms.

If concerned follow up with your Dr 1 week after medication is finished.