Aa
A
A
Close
Unexpected 3 some
My wife and I had an unexpected three some. I never had any type of intercourse with the other female but she did perform oral sex on my wife and then my wife and I had sex. I was thinking of getting an STD check. I've had a burning sensation for a few days in the tip of my penis. I have had prostatitis before from stress and I think this may have caused it to flare up. Any thoughts would be great.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
3149845 tn?1452625053
Hi and welcome. If your wife was given oral by the other girl, this is very low risk for her to contract  STD's. Many experts say oral sex is safe sex. Mouth enzimes and bacterias dont mix well.
Then if you had vaginal sex with your wife only, i dont see any risk to worry enough about. Like the song goes "its a long road to tiparary". The link from the third girl to you from oral is a extremely low risk.
Burning sensations in the penis tip could be from many things including condom lubes or even hand creams. It doest take much to irritate the inner linings as there are many many nerve endings in that area.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources