STDs Community
Unknowingly ejaculated at Spa, risk of STD?

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Respected Dr,

I am a happily married man, living with my wife and son. I never had sex with any other person in my life except my wife.
Back in India I used to visit a renowned Spa almost once in every 15 days, as I am a sports person and also I have a very hectic work schedule. I have been this Spa member for around an year and I should mention that after every Spa member has completed the session they change the spa-bed-sheet. Once during the Spa service the pressure on my lower back was a bit more than usual, and since I was in a very tired and drowsy mood unknowingly I ejaculated, I realized only after I ejaculated, within 10 minutes I asked the massage specialist to kindly stop the massage and that I had to leave for something urgent, as I felt uncomfortable, fear and guilt as this was not why I was having the massage. Within 10 to 15 minutes I had my shower, cleaned myself and left for home. I have been very scared of thinking I might have contracted a STD and within 2 days I had a lymph-node swelling on my stomach which later subsided within 3-4 days. After that day too many times I had this lymph-node swelling which subsides within 3-4 days. I also had severe eye infections twice during that summer with white discharge from the eye which did not happen in the recent years, I guess it was because high temperature of around 45 degrees celsius during that summer. Since that day of massage I am having this fear that I might have contracted some STD, though even till date I never had sex with anyone else other than my wife. Even my wife doesn't have any other partner other than me. My body type is very warm and usually I see my lymph nodes swollen mostly on my stomach and sometimes under arm-pit even till date. Since childhood I used to have lot of pimples and mostly swellings and white discharge from the swelling on various parts of the body until it cures. So not sure if it is something like that.
Recently I had saw mild reddish rash on my penis when I peeled the skin to wash, I also saw some white semi-liquid type thing, which did not have any smell. I should admit that though I am a very clean person and maintain high level of hygiene and neatness with daily having baths, but due to my hectic-work schedule of late, I am shocked to say that I did not have bath since the past 1 week though I wanted to, so do you feel that might have caused this white thing and rash? Please let me know your thoughts, which will be highly appreciated. I also have burning sensation of my eyes regularly since many years which I feel might be because I work in front of a computer for more that 8 hours a day. Please also let me know if I need to get tested for any STDs. Last time I got tested was in 2010 and I was negative. And this Spa episode happened in May-2012.
In addition I wanted to mention that I have Asthma and Irritable Bowel Syndrome for which I have been taking medicines for more that 3 years.
Hi and welcome. You really need to calm down and get back to living a life with your family.
The term is Sexually Transmitted Disease and you need vaginal, anal or oral unprotected sex to be at risk to get them. You were at no risk as you only have a massage on your back.
Ejaculating on the sheet below you is not having sex so your not at risk.

Also if you have not bathed in i week, i suggest you take a good hot bath tonight and just relax.

Please think this over logically, you did not have sex, how can you even suggest you have a STI? Go on and live your life. Zero Risk
Wow! Thanks a lot for the quick and prompt response. I really feel much relaxed now! :)

Thanks a lot to respected "Life360" and "THEJUDGE" for the reply, really appreciate it.

My concern was that I had an ejaculation and just in case if there was any STD virus existing on sheet or anywhere else where I had been lying down and if my sperms got contact with it then in that case was I in any risk? I am aware that STD virus does not survive for more than certain time in the atmosphere but I am worried about the worst case.

And yeah I had a very nice and hot bath!!! Will have bath daily :)
Thanks once again for the replies.
Thanks for the nice reply, you were at no risk from the sheet what so ever.