Unknown Aiglment

I am 19 year old and recently had anal sex with a woman whom I was not to familiar with. This scared me as it was first time having anal sex especialy with a border line stranger. So exactly 3 days later I got tested for the following std's: syphilis, hiv/aids, HSV 1&2, Hepatitis B&C, Chlamydia and Gonorrhea. They were all blood tests accept for the gonorrhea and chlamydia which were urine. The very next day I got my blood tests back,all were negative and then day after that I got my urine results back which indicated that I had gonorrhea (the clap). The same day I found out that I had gonorrha I got treated for it.

A few days after being treated I started developing some alarming symptoms. A red rash on the left of my penis right on the under rim part accompanied by some very small flesh colored bumps. They dont realy itch at all. At this point its been about 2 weeks. I have not masturbated and decided to do so. My sperm had yellow sploches in it and was very "FRAGRANT". I also suffer from lower and mid back pain, adominal pain (cramps), not a burning sensation but a slight itch after urination, slight on & off testicular pain and strange stomach pains which went away in a few days.

At exactly 15 days of my initial treatment of the clap I got the same test I had mentioned above. Once again all negative for the blood tests and for the urine as well this time. Now with that being said I STILL HAD SYMPTOMS. I thought it my be a UTI, epidimytis etc. so I had Urynalysis the following week. Everything was all normal.

The rash has increased in size but is not extemely noticeable unless I have an erection then it kinda has a scaley dry red appearance. I've done a little research and I think it might be BALANITIS. The only problem with that is I'm circumcised and its more prevalent in uncircumcised. I also thought it might be PSORIOSIS since I already have that but I didn't think that would account for the rest of the symptoms or for the suddon out break on my penis which ive never had before so I kinda threw that theory out. I am currently working on seeing a urologists but would appreciate any speculations from medical proffesionals or people with similar symptoms.

Please and Thank you.
did you have a shot of antibiotics for gonorrhea or pills?

your std testing was done too early and will need to be repeated at the proper times. when to test for what is listed in our read before posting post on the forum.

grace
Yes I recieved an injection and a few pills. However I thought getting retested 15 days after the treatment would be more than enough time to get clear tests especialy with my symptms the way they are. From what I can gather if I had to take a guess at what it could be Id haft to say Herpes.
nothing you've mentioned sounds like herpes going on.

you sound like you are getting a thorough work up from your providers, continue to follow up with them regularly for your symptoms.