Unknown Discharge
Hello, i am a 22yr old male and just recently out of the military. I am not new to STD's as most military men are as well, but to this issue i am. The symptoms are quite alike with most STD symptoms, but ive been checked and am clear of all NGU and non NGU diseases. As well a my partner who just turned out to have an UTI. I have a discharge, VERY clear (no smell a=but sticky), (my guess is that it is precum) but i have this minor discharge all throughout the day even when not erect. Most noticable in the morning when i wake up and a large rain droplet size comes out when milked. All through the day it feels that something is coming out, almost like a tickle at the uretha hole. When i make a bowel movement, some seems to be forced out and can seem cloudy. I have no pain during urination, no testicular pain, and as of recent a mild burning sensation during ejaculation. This has been going on for about 6months and like i said ive been checked twice for STD's and nothing turned up. I went to a urologist and he told me it could be just my body producing excessive precum? I didnt feel satisfied with that answer. I am wondering if past STD's may have caused this or damaged something and if there is a cure? It is quite annoying and bothersome..

Second short topic, is there any symptoms for HPV in men???? ive gotten small cysts on my testicles and penis, almost like clogged pores but heard that those were normal????

Please help me out...Thanks