STDs Community
Unknown STD? Vaginal itching and burning but tests negative!

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

First I have a history of reoccurring BV and have also had std's in the past. After 2 years of not being sexually active I became active with two different partners. Sometimes not using protection. I noticed horrible symptoms that of an STD. Internal and external itching. The area was becoming raw and i had burning with urnination.Discharge and bad odor. Went to my gyno she saw bacteria and white blood cells in urine and gave me bactrim for uti infection. Took it but 1 1/2 week later it came back. They said I had a uti again which was strange because i have never had it before. I went back again with same symptoms and they again saw the bacteria and white blood cells and gave me cephlex. Took all the pills and 9 days later i went back. They said because i had three in a short period that I needed to go to a Urologist. The uti test came negative. I got tested for ghonnorea and chlamydia and every thing came negative. I asked could it be trich?She said no. But i had trich in the past with these same symptoms. I'm very worried because i feel like i have something unknown and maybe serious. If anyine can relate can you please tell me your story? I'm also wondering. What coukd it possibly be if a urologist is involved? Is this common? Please help. Thanks!!
bump
Well a uriologist is not a bad person to speak with at this time because that is the area he/she deals with. It might be yeast, BV, trich is possible. I would ask for those tests.