STDs Community
Unknown discharge , STD ?

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Unknown discharge , STD ?

Hello , I have a question .. I have some discharge from my vagina rarely everyday .. Its white and,kind of thick , , sometimes my vagina burns when I wipe , and also sex hurts in my lower abs . What could this be , couple month ago I went to the doctor and I had chlyamedia . Could it be it agian I also had a yeast infection . And I recently found out im pregnant . Is this dangerous , should I go to a doctor asap ???
Could be, and yes go asap.

Good luck and good health.
did you have full std testing done? do you know if it included herpes testing? since you are pregnant, it's really important that you and your partner both get full std testing and be sure that herpes testing was included in that testing.  

if you are still having discharge, you need to be seen again for further testing on monday.

grace