STDs Community
Unkown deep painful bump, std?

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Unkown deep painful bump, std?

My sister has informed me of this deep pimple like thing on the outside of her vaginia to the lower right, next to her inner thigh. She says it's been there for months and every time she tries to pop it, not only does it hurt alot but when she sticks it with a needle all that comes out is a very tiny bit of pus but then it's blood. ( sometimes it's bright red and other times it is dark red). Most of the time it takes a few pokes to get something out. Every time she relieves it of some blood it not only gets swollen to about the size of a quater but when a few weeks go by it shrinks but you can still feel it deep in,it never full goes away and when she messes with it, it's back with a vengence. She says it doesn't hurt unless she messed with it. She has had unprotected sex with men that she was commited with. She doesn't have the money to go to the doctors and i'm scared for her that it may be a std...
She is a plus size girl but is training to get healthier.. could that have something to do with it?
Quite possible that this could be a simple pimple.
Bacterial STD's do not really account for what she apparently described - except perhaps a Syphilis chancre sore, but Syphilis chancres are not painful, nor can they be 'popped' if I'm not mistaken.

Apart from that, If that's been there for months, then I sincerely doubt it could be Syphilis since the first stage of the disease is far shorter than that.

I would advise your sister not to mess with that pimple since its obviously not doing her any good when she does.
She could check her diet to see if there's anything in there that could be causing this problem firsthand.

And finally... you could instruct her to put on some lemon juice on that thing say twice in a day, or real aloe vera gel (from the actual plant) - also twice per day (both can have pretty good effects against pimples in general).

If you are worried about an STD, then I suggest you somehow scrounge up the money for a doctor's appointment for her so she can get tested just in case (but I doubt this is STD related).