STDs Community
Unprotected .. burning tip penis, sore throat and swollen lymph glands
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Unprotected .. burning tip penis, sore throat and swollen lymph glands

Hi All,

I have been goign to this massage place and seeing one particular girl for almost a year ... all these days I only got hand job. But suddenly last week Saturday (20Apr13) I went there and things escalated and I gave her unprotected oral and she gave me unprotected oral .. then tried unprotected penetration but only stroked about 7 times .. then we decided to end. Then the next day I had the tip of my penis burning (all the time) and also got sore throat. On 25Apr2013 I noticed my lymph nodes swollen just below the ears on both sides and the swelling is lil and when pressed ..feel a lil pain.  Please help me decide what this looks like .. I am a lil scared. I need to go see a doctor but don't have insurance. Do you know any STD clinics or med offices in San Francisco South Bay area (Milpitas, San Jose) or Bay area that I can visit for low cost. Thanks much
HI, This one is not bad andnot very expensive too.

North East Medical Services San Jose Clinic
1715 Lundy Ave
San Jose, CA 95131
Phone: 408-573-9686

Call and talk to them. I can help you more then this...
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...