STDs Community
Unprotected Anal Sex For 30 Seconds, STD???

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

I visited an adult video booth place and used the glory hole that was there.  I was expecting oral sex, but when it didn't feel right, I backed off and saw that he was putting my penis in his anus.  It didn't ever go all the way in, only my penis head and less than an inch of the shaft itself.  There was no thrusting it was basically just sitting there.  When I realized what happened, I left immediatly, went home and showered.  I know nothing about this person, and I'm freaking out.  Am I at risk for any type of STD?  Is HIV or AIDS a possibility?  How long should I wait until I get tested?  This happened a day ago.  PLEASE HELP!!!
washing up after sex doesn't do anything to protect you from std's. they don't sit on the skin and work their way into the body.

this was unprotected anal sex with a stranger. Even though the risk of a std is low, best to cover your bases and follow up with testing.  you can get tested for chlamydia and gonorrhea anytime after 1 week post encounter. syphilis after 6 weeks. herpes and hiv after 3 months.

anytime you use a glory hole, you should have a condom on. Best to protect yourself whether it's oral sex or any surprises.

grace