STDs Expert Forum
Unprotected Cunningulus
About This Forum:

The STD Forum is intended only for questions and support pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases other than HIV/AIDS, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), cervicitis, molluscum contagiosum, chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Unprotected Cunningulus

Hi Doctor
I had cunnilingus with a stripper almost 45 days back. I know it was my stupidity to do such a thing. Infact I feel there was hardly any contact with her vaginal fluid. Since I am not sure if she is infected I was very worried immediately after that. So I got a HIV test done immediately on the next day which was negative. But then later on I read that there is a window period for the symptoms to arise. Infact I don’t see any symptoms since then, but still I was very worried so I got another test done after 40 days which was also negative. I have already posted a topic on this forum, where some one advised me to get tested after 3 months . Do u still recommend me to go for the third test although I don’t see any symptoms after 45 days of encounter. I am really very worried. A response will be highly appreciated.
Thanks a lot
Raaj