STDs Community
Unprotected Fellacio From Stripper

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Unprotected Fellacio From Stripper

Hello, as some of you may have already read in a post I made about one month ago, I had received unprotected fellacio from a stripper. Since the encounter it has been exactly 26 days. So far there have been multiple times where i got scared, but nothing concrete. I have had 4 doctors check me out (once per week), they all said nothing. At 2 weeks I had done a syphilis test and it came back negative. I had a pimple about 2 days ago on the shaft near the pubic hair... It was very small about the size of a hair follicle. Didn't hurt at all and it went away completely within one day. Now it appears that there is some redness at the top of the head, it is very small, there are no clusters or anything like that (I have seen herpes pictures on the internet and this 'redness' is nothing at all like the pictures i see on googles image search). I am feeling no symptoms or pain anywhere (no flu, fever, etc.). I know this all sounds good for me, but the doctors all do not really want to let me take a herpes test. One of them even seemed pissed about it. She said that we don't test for herpes. But if it has been 26 days already, wouldn't the test be somewhat accurate by this time? The fact that it might come out negative might show me that either A) i never had any herpes ever   or B) I might have got it from this recent encounter but the antibodies have not formed yet...
Am I right on all this? I've done vast amounts of research... I still have not had sex with my significant other... It has been a really tough time for me and my loved one... She does not know about the encounter and I really hate this lying to delay, quite possibly, the inevitable. Are the odds on my side? So far I have not had any real symptoms of herpes, only 'paranoia' symptoms if you want to call it that. If I get tested tomorrow will the results be accurate? If I would have HSV-1 then would the symptoms already be here by now (26 days after possible exposure). Thank you all very much for your time.
Tags: Herpes
The risk from oral sex is very low.  The risk of your gf beating you upside the head with a blunt object because you are avoiding sex and not talking to her about it is pretty darn high though I would think - perhaps that's just me.

grace
haha that just made my day! Beleive me, I wish she could just hit me hard over the head! (it would make me feel less guilty about my stupidity).. Love the humor... What test should I ask the doctor for and can I get that blood test right now will it be accurate? Thanks!
You have no symptoms of syphilis, syphilis is pretty uncommon in the US, and even less common in Canada, and I can't figure out why you are still worrying.

If you must test, test at 6 weeks with an RPR test.

I see no reason for you do test though.

And yes, neglected girlfriends might be scarier than syphilis.

Aj
Hi AJ,

That RPR test is for Syph or herpes? I am mainly concerned with herpes... If I can test for herpes at 6 weeks that would be awesome... My doc said I would have to wait 3 months though. So I am still unclear about this. I appologize.

Going back to symptoms... After 26 days and no symptoms of anything... Is there a risk that an STD is dormant inside me and just not showing symptoms?

Thank you so much!
Oh the RPR is for syphilis.

Herpes is a type specific IgG herpes blood test.  

I would sincerely doubt you have any std if you have no symptoms at 26 days.  Our experts would tell you not even to test in your case, and I'd have to agree.

Aj

Thank you. I will definitely get these tests done asap... at 4 weeks, 6 weeks, 8 weeks, and then 12 weeks, just to be sure.

The reason I was worried was because there is so much information on the internet that say that herpes can never have symptoms but you can still infect other people, or syphillis (syphilis) might take up to 90 days to have a symptom... Other websites offer different statistics / opinions so it is hard to know what is actual fact. The best way in my opinion is to go to forums like these.
Thanks!
OK all those tests is totally overkill.

Test now, and test at 12 or 16 weeks.  You are wasting time and money to do it more often.

There really isn't any need to test at all, but if you want to test, just do it at the times I mentioned.

AJ
You're absolutely right. Okay I'll take your recommendations and test friday.
Thanks again for all the help and support. They should teach people in schools all of these things... By teaching awareness, It might just make the world a 'safer' place.

Take care and thank you.
Here is a bad news update... All day I have been feeling itching / burning... I thought it was psychological... But I do not think so... I am having somewhat burning sensation when urinating, it is not that strong. There is slight discomfort during work while I sit. Also if I look closely I can see that there is tiny amount of liquid at the opening of the penis, but there is not a substantial amount, but enough to see if i open it a bit and look inside. My thoughts are that it is Gonorea.

Here's the thing. When this sexual encounter happened 27 days ago, it was at 2AM and I went to get medication (Azithromicin and Suprax) at 8AM that morning. I took it, about 6 days later after possible exposure. I am thinking that I took it too soon and the bacteria may have not been killed off. Here is another fact, I have had Gonorea AND chlamydia in the past (2 years ago) and was treated with the same antibiotics. This feels more like the clamydia (chlamydia) felt, as I recall the gonorea was severely painful when urinating, whereas the clamydia (chlamydia) was more mild. I'm not sure but perhaps i caught gonorea and it just appeared now 27 days later? I will take the medication tomorrow morning and get tested as well for gono, clamydia (chlamydia), and syph, and herpes LGG test, just incase I have it. What do you think?
If you feel the need to test again, which I see no real point in doing, then test before you take the medication.

Taking the meds before makes no sense if you want to guarantee an accurate result.

You didn't take the meds too soon.  They give the meds to rape victims within hours of being raped to prevent infection.  If it works for them, it will work for you.  You took it 6 days later, when it would have shown on a test.  

Also, chlamydia is not transmitted via oral sex.

Since you've had both gonorrhea and chlamydia in the past and now think you have gonorrhea, perhaps its really time to start using condoms, even for oral sex.  

Aj
I'm sorry I meant to say, I took the meds 6 hours later... I apologize for the typo, but you answered my question nonetheless...

I will take the test, and I will take the meds anyway... Just in case... Good so clamydia (chlamydia) can be ruled out.

Also, if it were possible to be gonnorhea (Gonorrhea) in the genitals, is it possible that I transferred it to my girlfriend if I have kissed my girlfriend? She recently developped a soar throat but i dont see how she could possibly get it from kissing me... (my pants have not come off for her since my mistake... I want to get things cleared up before I do continue to have sex with her...)

A 30 second 'fellatio' and all this stress... Damn...

Thank you again AJ.
You are overstressing, but I think you know that.

If you have it genitally, you can't pass it orally.  Gonorrhea isn't transmitted by kissing, anyway.

Aj
Yep. I have an infection. I woke up this morning (it's 5AM right now) and squeezed a substantial amount of discharge out of the tip to confirm that- there's something...

Going to the doctor's ASAP. Will let you all know what happens.

By the way, do you think this is a "prodrome" to herpes infecton? Some sites claim that discharge could be a sign, but  I see no visible evidence of herpes so far...

I doubt that you have anything it's been almost 1 month.
Okay. This morning I woke up at 5AM just to get there on time and all that... Went to clinic... Doctor checked everything. It looked fine she said (visually). There was not as much pus as there was in the morning (i had not urinated yet). There was hardly any, but still some, which is not normal. The doctor prescribed me a Clamydia (chlamydia) and Gono test, along with Doxycyline (7 day, 14 pills, 100mg, blue capsuls). I took the test, and then took the pills right after with food and water. Surprisingly ALL THE TINGLING and minor itching and irritation, and minor pain that I was feeling in the shaft has no disappeared (6 hours after taking the medication). After one pill I am starting to feel better... The test will obviously tell us what it is but maybe this will prove something that it IS possible to notice symptoms of something 28 days after exposure... Who knows... I will keep you all updated, she said the test should arrive next wednesday and I will know for sure, and by Friday the medication will be finished.
Thanks!
Oh I'm glad you are getting relief, and let us know about the results.

Aj
Hi. Am I supposed to be taking doxycycline with food? And what types of food can I not eat with it? Or how long do I have to wait before/after taking the medication? I was reading around and apparently some sites say no to dairy and some say it's okay... I'm not sure!
One morning i took it without food and I was so close to vomiting I ate food right away... So I have been eating food before taking the pill as well as after to prevent nausciousness. Am I taking this medication right?

This is a question that is better for your doctor or pharmacist.  If you got it at a pharmacy, they should have given you instructions with it.

AJ
Well I got the test results back. They came back negative for clamydia (chlamydia) and gonorea... I dno't understand! I was sure I had something!!! After I started taking the meds the itching/redness/slight discomfort while urinating was gone... Could it have all been in my head?!?! Or could it be something else... If everything looks to be okay... I guess I should not worry anymore, correct?
Did you get tested for NGU?  If you didn't, its possible you had that.

Aj
NGU? hmm... is that non gonococcal urethritis? like a urenary tract infection? Didn't know you get get that from a fellacio.. no i didnt get tested for that... would the Doxycyclin have cured that? ( i took them religuously at 8am and 8pm with food+water like it said, and it appears whatever i had is gone, for now, which it has been since friday i stopped taking the meds.)
My gf and I are getting back together now and we will probably have some kind of sexual activity, i wanna be sure so I will get that test done. Just to be sure! Thank you!!!
Yes, doxy would have cured it, so you don't have to worry about it.

And yes, NGU is non-gonococcal urethritis.

Aj
Awesome! Thank you very much for all the help and support! I wish I could help someone one day who has been through this as well.

Take care!