STDs Community
Unprotected oral...
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Unprotected oral...

I met a woman at a bar 3 weeks ago.  After several drinks, we went back to my hotel and took a shower together.  There, I used my fingers to penetrate her.  I had no cuts or scrapes.  She then performed oral on me.  I also penetrated her unprotected in the shower.  I don't think I was inside her for more than 5 seconds as I was drunk and not very erect.  Afterwards, after getting out of the shower, she spent about 10 minutes giving me unprotected oral.  

I masturbate often.  I sometimes find myself chaffed due to excessive friction.  I'm scared to death.  A few days later after exposure, I noticed minor discomfort in my throat along with soreness in my legs.  I was a little run down overall.  3 weeks later, I still have minor discomfort in my throat that comes and goes.   I dont notice any other symptoms.  Also i had a slight sensitivity on the head of my penis a few days after exposure, but that went away after a day or so.  

I had unprotected sex with my wife afterward several times, including oral.  What's freaking me out is that she is experiencing a runny nose and exhaustion after 3 weeks.  I'm afraid I've contracted an std....or even worse, HIV.  What the heck did I do?  
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
Test if you want but no symptoms makes me think of a STD. HIV questions post in the HIV forum.
Blank
You had had unprotected sex irregardless of ejacualtion or hard or not it was still unprotected.  If you noticed symptoms after a few days. why would you sleep with your wife unprotected?  You need to get a full std panel check as well as a hiv combo test asap.  If your going to cheat on your wife, at least have enough respect for her by using a condom.  Best of luck to you.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...