STDs Community
Unusual Activity Underside of Scrotum
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Unusual Activity Underside of Scrotum

I've had these 3 spread-out, pimple-like dots on me...for months...same place...they haven't moved. At first they kind of itched, but it subsided and they haven't hurt or itched at all anymore...they've just been there. They look like white heads to me almost but when popped (I normally haven't touched them...I've let them be) they bleed. I've only been with one person since the last time I got fully STD-tested, the whole panel...everything negative so I haven't been concerned with it. I recently broke up with my girlfriend however (who also got tested when I did and all came back negative as well)...but she informed me that during one of our "breaks" she had been with someone else sexually...she recently went to go get tested (3 weeks ago) and came back HPV2 positive for genital herpes...so...needless to say...I'm worried now. I looked up pictures of herpes...they don't look like anything I have...between her "other" encounter and the testing, we only hooked up a handful a times...all protected with SKYN Polyisoprene condoms. She says she's never had an outbreak...I've never seen one...she was completely unaware she had been exposed to this (if her encounter was indeed where she picked it up)...and I've had these bumps well...since before this "other" encounter of hers...which makes me feel a little better...but then again could I have given this to her? Could I have had herpes and could have it been missed in the blood test before? I'm a bit nervous and plan to get tested soon...but like I said...our last encounter (when she had hpv2 and we were unaware) was a little over 3 weeks ago and I've heard it's best to wait a good month or two before getting tested after potentially being exposed. These 5 recent hook-ups we had (after when we think she got exposed) like I said were all protected and all within a 2 week period...I did give oral to her once as well...what are the chances I could have picked up herpes from her though...I'm scared and hope nothing else different pops up...

I've attached appropriate close-up pictures of these color-skinned bumps I have...one recently got bigger and popped by itself. Once again, these have been in the same place for at least 6 months...I've heard with herpes they're more grouped together and burst, heal over and are painful...so I dunno...I really think it's something else...but I just don't know what. If someone knows...how do you get rid of these? Also...I'm experiencing a dry patch on the underside of my penis as well...right below these..where my balls meet up with the end of my scrotum...the skin looks redder there and it itches when itched...but only when itched...no other pain. Is there any kind of cream that may get rid of these problems?...like moisture it. Someone recommended CLOTRIMAZOLE-BETAMETHASONE CREAM to me but how exactly do I get it? Or do I even need something like that for what I have?

The first pictures shows all 3 bumps...one on the right, left and then the center one that just popped.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rov16pe98pvhvzc/IMG_00000042.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fvulro2h57r4xst/IMG_00000052.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kgem0znjquwx6b5/IMG_00000053.jpg
580755_tn?1357673215
We don't look at pictures, best advise is to see a Dr for an exam.
Blank
Have an STDs question?
100,000+ doctor answers
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979