Unusual bumps under the skin of the shaft

I have a three unusual looking bumps on my shaft, different in size. They are all located on the underside of the penis. They look as if something is beneath the normal skin. For example when I stretch the skin it looks normal and consistent even under different lightning except for the mild darkening caused by the bump. They somewhat resemble a a cluster of ingrown fordyce spots or a cloth. When the penis is flaccid they are hard to find but once erect they can be spotted by the distinctive contour since they are a bit raised. They range from sizes 2-5mm in diameter. My questions are: Do you think those are warts? As I described - the skin is the same as the rest of the shaft, meaning there is no change in skin. The two most visible bumps are located right under the shaft on the same line but one is on the left and the other on the right. Could this be due to masturbation with a harder grip?
I have been looking at pictures of different types of warts and they do not resemble anything. I've shown them to a dermatologist but his answer was very laconic and he just said that I'll just have them. I don't know for how long I've had them since they are on a place that I rarely look at but lately I've been dealing with candida and I've been inspecting the skin more closely. I first noticed them half a year ago. I am worried that this might be warts. Any help is _greatly_ appreciated. Thank you.
Hi, HPV warts are very distinct and most often have to be manually removed by a doctor. From what you describe they appear as inflamed hair folicles.
Thank you for your quick response. Can you please give me a brief description on what an actual HPV wart might look like? I am sexually active but have always used protection. I've been looking at different pictures of warts online and examining my own skin and sometimes I notice things and getting a bit stressed out. For example I haven't noticed anything that looks like most pictures but with careful examination under a strong light I might see things that I consider abnormal. Like for example on the base of the shaft I now see something that looks like a fordyce spot but under magnification I can see that the skin is somewhat more red. Also the bumps I described in my post can be felt when I grab them to the skin. I am very confused and something like a "rule of thumb" will be very helpful for me in order to eliminate a possible HPV wart. Of course, I know that I _might_ have warts. I just need to understand how to spot them. Thank you in advance.
The rule of thumb is that it would like like google images. If it doesnot look like them its probably not.
Got it. I guess I should draw more attention to my stress and anxiety then.
Do yourself a favor and have a doc check them out to make sure and give your peace of mind. I would.