Urethra Swelling, help please
please take the time to help/understand.
After sex one day i got a little weirded out. A few hours later i had a little irritation and it got to my head. I did research and was feeling a random slight tingle at the very tip (urethra). That wasnt an issue tho, i later noticed that the urethra also swelled up some (at the tip/opening it was a little red and had swollen up to almost look like lips). I got tested, blood work and everything came back perfectly clean but it said i might of had some sort of "infection" at the time of the test (possibly what was going wrong with my penis). it seemed to get better, after an ejaculation is when the tip will swell back up again, and it is more on the bottom of the tip rather than the top. I feel it is a little red and swollen but that is really it. It doesnt give me and true irritation, but i dont like the way it looks.
if i have gone days without ejaculation or doing anything down there, it will look almost normal, except that the bottom part kinda closed up a little too much. like you cant see the slit inbetween the "lips" when u get closer to the bottom.
ever since this, my ejaculation wont actually project out at a distance like it used to, it kind of just dribbles out now because the tip isnt completely open for a good flow.

please help me. what the hell is this.

sometimes i used to use a tissue to prevent my ejaculation from getting everywhere, say i was to push the tissue too close too the tip while it was coming out, would that cause some sort of infection? like maybe of it didnt come out fully and i accidentally was pushing it back in, or the cloth from the tissue caused irritation. i know this was alot to read but please.
Your going to have to see a Dr for a diagnosis.

Was sex protected or unprotected. Either way it sounds like irritation.