STDs Expert Forum
Urethra pain from unprotected oral sex
About This Forum:

The STD Forum is intended only for questions and support pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases other than HIV/AIDS, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), cervicitis, molluscum contagiosum, chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Urethra pain from unprotected oral sex

To Dr. HHH

I recently received unprotected oral sex from a woman 2 1/2 weeks ago.  After about 3 days I started to experience redness and pain at the tip of my penis as well as within the urethra.  My groin felt as though it was also swollen as well as some tenderness on the left side just above my penis.  I have noticed that when I try a look in to the urethra tip, it seems to be little white in color toward one side, I am not sure if I would call them bumbs or not.  
I do not have any discharge, no different color or smell in my urine, and I do not have any kind of bumps or rash on or around my penis.  I have been to the health care clinic a week after the act and was tested for gonorea, clamydia (chlamydia) and syphillus, the results will not be back for another week.  I also went to the doctor this past Tuesday and he also performed these tests as well as for herpes and Hiv.  I know these will be too soon but he did them anyway.  The doctor stated that everything in my genital area to him looked fine, but he gave me a very quick exam and I am just not very confindent in his assesment.  
My biggest problem right now is the constant burning sensation within the urethra.  Also, the pain seems to be more prominent when I am sitting for a while.
My biggest concern is that I may of contacted herpes or hiv.  I appreciate your time and your expertise.