VAGINAL WORMS
I KEEP HAVING TO WAKE UP AT NIGHT AND IT FEELS LIKE SOMETHING IS POKING ME. I CHECKED AND IT LOOK LIKE A  LITTLE AND I MEAN LITTLE STRING WHEN I LOOKED CLOSLY IT STARTED MOVING. AND I GUESS ITS A WORM IM NOT SURE BUT THIS HAS HAPPENED TWICE IN ONE WEEK IM REALLY SCARED CAUSE IM ONLY 15 AND IVE HAD 1 SEX PARTNER AND WE HAD UNPRETECTED SEX. IS IT A STD CAN I CURE IT PLEASE TELL ME
There is something called pinworms that you can get, and its fairly common in children under 12.  Its possible to get it when you are older, though.

You should get this checked out.  I know its scary, but its something that needs to be checked out.

Aj
can anyone help please i think i got pin worms. the other day ,2 month ago, i felt like something was crawling on my private part and i went to bathroom to check what is it that is irritating me so badly. i was so shocked when i see a white thread like something moving. i never knew what to do. the big question was were in the hell is this thing  coming from. when i google i found out it a pin worm and it now keep on coming mayb once or twice a week. sometimes i will feel like there is something moving in my anal or vagina but when i check there will b  nothing. i want to get rid of this thing it real irritating me. can a douche help to get ride of this parasite, if yes which one.