VDRL & TPHA
I have almost have 11 month of probable syphilis infection, from oral sex.

Does the VDRL & TPHA can rule me out clean if I get tested 11 month after the exposure?

I did have small tiny cancre on the tip of urinating hole on my penis, that does not hurt. but at that moment i ignore it since it is inside the urinating hole, and doesn't hurt. but it was there.

I did get the VDRL & TPHA test 2 weeks after the exposure wich later i found out, is not valid until 3 -4 weeks after the exposure.

now 11 month has passed, since the exposure, i got swollen gland, on the right side of my groin, and my neck.

I have ruled out all other STD. i did get chlamydia from that encaounter.

does the VDRL and TPHA can ruled out the sipilis for me?

so your syphilis testing was negative?  or didn't you repeat it yet?

grace
I didn't repeat it yet, sorry for my poor english

2 weeks after exposure test come back negative. so I ignore it... until.... (months passes)

just few days ago, i just notice that it should be tested at 3 -4 weeks after exposure to get accurate result.

now I'm scared, because suddenly the lymph nodes start to swell (right neck and right groin)

does the vdrl and tpha test now do anything good for me? after 11 months from exposure?

because i read it must tested using the spinal cord fluid?.....

any opinion?
all you need is a blood test to check for syphilis if you re concerned about it.