STDs Community
VDRL Treatment

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

VDRL Treatment

To: Dr. Hook

im the one of apllicant going to abroad but my problem is my VDRL is positive Titer 1:1 to 1:8 dilutions then im going to doctor to teartment my VDRL  3 weeks treatemnt and two times inject in one week how many days or month to solve my problem to go down to negative of my VDRL because my medical is UNFIT [ls... help thns

This discussion is related to VDRL testing.
this is not the experts forum.  I think you posted on a post that wasn't yours and it got bumped over here automatically.

grace
im the one of apllicant going to abroad but my problem is my VDRL is positive then im going to doctor to teartment  my VDRL 4weeks treatemnt of tablets and two times inject in one weekm.... but VDRL is still +(tive), my other test TPHA IS -(TIVE)....... WHAT I DO NOW   ?
i have a big problem also of vdrl and i go for check up i dont have std.. i try to inject the anti servical cancer ,, i would like to ask if it is effective? or what treatment i will use. i cant go abroad because of this... pls help me
i m 28 year old man and my vdrl test is positive and i went to doctor take treatement and three time inject but but VDRL still positive what i do