STDs Community
VDRL non reactive

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

VDRL non reactive

Q1. Report :  "TPHA - Non reactive and VDRL- Negative"
Does it mean that the person is not affected with syphilis?

Q2. Report : ""VDRL - Non reactive and VDRL- Non reactive"
Yep, no syphilis infection is found.

Aj
Avatar n tn
if VDRL is non reactive, but there appears to be pimple like bumps on the genital areas, does it means a person has other forms of STD?
Maybe, but it could also be staph, and you might need an antibiotic.  Its important to get it checked out.

Aj
Since two weeks I was having pain when passing urine. After a full urine report was taken I was diagnosed to have a urine infection and was prescribed Norofloxine for 7 days twice daily by my doctor. Today is the 7th day. On day 3 lesions appeared on the head of my penis, some were painful and now they appear to be receding. On day 6 I took a VDRL test , the report of which says "Non-Reactive". What is my present condition? Should I go for further medication? Thank you.