STDs Community
Vagina boils or clogged pores?

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Vagina boils or clogged pores?

I need some help & advice! A week ago I noticed my vagina was a little red and a bit itchy... I was getting my period so I could not really go see a Doctor about this. Yesterday my period had stopped and my Vagina was very red, sore and itchy. I went to my Doctor and she gave me a pap and a bunch of STD tests. She seemed to think it was either a yeast infection or an allergy to new soap I started to use.

Later that day it started to hurt to pee and I noticed about 8 bumps around the lips of my vagina. These bumps don't hurt and are not in a cluster. They look like pimples and I have been bothering them (trying to pop them) and they have little holes in the middle now. The ones that I left alone are small and almost gone. I have been looking on line and I don't think it's herpies (herpes) or HVP. Could it be possible that they are boils or clogged pores?

It could be, but it sounds a lot like irritation to something. best to have your Dr look at them.