Vaginal Chafing
I am a 28 yr old diabetic. I am pregnant and I have only ever had my husband as a sex partner. I have recently developed a chafing on my inner thighs in the crease near my vagina and thigh. It is painful and the skin seems red irritated and raised. There is no odor and no broken skin, but the area itches badly and is painful. I have made an appointment to see the doctor for my first prenatal visit, but until then is there anything I can do for relief? Or is this a possible STD? I believe my husband is faithful but I am worried as this has never happened to me before.
It sounds like simple irritation. Never heard of a STD that would cause this. Try baby powder.
I have the same thing i think it is from sweatung alot and moving so its nothing to really worry about and just wash there alot and try to put  VE on there it should go away soon