STDs Community
Vaginal Pimples
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Vaginal Pimples

I'm a 31 year old female with one child who is sexually active. My entire life, I've been highly prone to cystic acne on my face, back, and anywhere else I sweat. In spite of this, I had never had multiple pimples on my vagina before, but this summer I have had, at all times, at least two hard knot-like pimples. In my life I have had a random pimple on my vagina, but neevr this many. I'm wondering if these are a sign of an STD, or if it's normal?  They stay there until I pop them. When I do pop them, they have the exact same substance as a regular facial pimple: white puss that is watery, followed by blood. Once I pop them, they will go away. Do you know what this is? Why would I be getting so many pimples in my vaginal area all of a sudden at my age?

Thank you.
Kate
Related Discussions
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
Do not pop anything in the future, run the risk of infection, esically in the gential (genital) area. Sounds like pimples and they can strike at anytime. But never a bad idea to see a Dr for proper diagnosis.
Blank
Possibly herpes, get tested.
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
This is the second thread you have commented on saying possibly herpes. I thank you for wanting to help but just saying possibly herpes is not helping this person that much.
Blank
Oops18: I'm quite possible it's not herpes based on the symptoms. Herpes are not deep knots in the skin like the pimples I am experiencing are. Herpes are normally painful whereas I am not experiencing any pain. Herpes also crust over after a few days, whereas my pimples will stay rooted in the skin until I do something about them. Lastly, herpes are normally in groups of bumps, but my pimples stand alone.

Vance2335: thank you for your input. I think I just needed someone to tell me it's just pimples. It was difficult searching the internet for my symptoms because it doesn't seem many people experience multiple pimples at once. I saw many discussions about one, but not many, so I was frightened. Also, many forums said that these pimples "may be a smyptom of an STD", but no one mentions which one? Again, thanks.

Blank
I meant quite certain, not quite possible.
Blank
I am going thru the exact same thing. I am 32. Have 1 child. Just lost twins in October, so I went thru a Pap/Testing and DNC 2 months ago. This morning
I noticed 3 small bumps on the inside. I have been a nervous wreck. I work in healthcare and after talking with several nurses they have all confirmed that it is normal for women to get vaginal pimples (sometimes more than 1 at a time). I have made an appointment to calm my anxiety for 1 week from today. I wanted to see if they were going to dissolve on their own or not. I was given the advice to try a Sitz Bath. I am going to do that tonight to see if that helps! Good luck and thanks for the posting!
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
It could be herpes, HPV, pimples, ingrown hair, fungial, bacterial...etc the list keeps going.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...