STDs Community
Vaginal penetration using condom - some blood

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

I 've done vaginal penetration with a prostitute using condom, i realize after a while that some blood was on my condom (not sure that there was micro fissure on the condom or not), the prostitue confirme me that it was not her period.What are my risk regarding common STDs?Could i have a normal sex with my wife ou should i test for STDs? if it was not on her period , why there is some blood on her vaginal?

Sorry for my bad english and thank you for the great job done here in Medhelp Forum.

Your risk with or without blood is he same...low risk for herpes, HPV and syphilis.

Up to you if you want to have sex with your wife. Again low risk for those STD's
Thank you i 'll wait for 4 week for global STDs testing. have a ncie day.
Syphilis is 6 weeks
Herpes is 3 months

For conclusive results
Ok thank you for precision, i'll wait for 6 and 12 weeks for testing, for Hepatite C and HIV should i take a test or not necessary?  
Thank you again
I told you what you were at risk for. If it was other things I would have said that.