Vague burning in penis / Lower abdominal fullness
Hello I am a 32 year old male and recently had a brief oral and vaginal unprotected sex encounter prior to which I had been drinking very heavily.  About two days after I started noticing a vague burning sensation in the tip of my penis.  I also have some lower abdominal fullness and my penis is more sensitive than usual.  The burning is not made worse by urination or ejaculation.  I am now eight days post exposure and symptoms remained unchanged.  I have seen no lesions on my penis.  It is currently more of a nuisance than anything but it just doesn't feel right.  I also have not noticed any unusual discharge.  I have also noticed some burning sensation in the rectum after defecating.  Please advise!  Thanks!
Hi and welcome. Symptoms of the top 2 you were exposed to would be burning while urinating and a white discharge. With chlamydia its more of an itching in the urethrea with slight discharge and with this one is not sure they have something as is more of a wondering irritation. These would take place about 6 days or so after exposure.

If i were you i would get tested just to make sure your in good health and not risk exposing anyone else in the near future. Testing is no big deal
Also noticed penis is a little sticky from the head to circumcision line.  Any ideas?
If you dont get tested you will be wondering whats going on till the cows come home.