STDs Community
Very scared for std after a very dumb choice

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Hey all

I made a big mistake one night and had unprotected oral done to me by a woman I met the night before. It was a bad mistake and now I regret doing that.

Right after the experience, within a few hours and early the next day, I started feeling a slight burning on the tip of my penis.  There was no discharge that I was aware of, just a burning sensation at the tip of my penis..... It has been over a week since the incident and no spots, rashes, or anything like that near the penis..  furthermore, I have not had any fever, soar throat or back pains... recently however, I have had mild testicular pains come and go, very mild -- and some here/there in the stomach areas...  

I have had UTI testing done, and came back negative.... The doctor put me on Cipro 500 for a week to see if it helps

Im afraid that this might be an STD of some sort.... I have had one small snow globe looking discharge, but that was after the cipro...

we had no vaginal intercourse, any kissing of anything, she just gave me oral

what do you think this is

no std causes symptoms within hours.

you can contract std's from oral sex but overall the risk of such is very low. continue to follow up with your provider to try to figure out what is causing your symptoms.  

grace