STDs Community
Virus/Bacteria from Prostitute

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Virus/Bacteria from Prostitute

hi everyone,I've had a ongoing issue for about 13 years now. It all started after having sex with a prostitute in Thailand.I spent the night with her, there was a lot of skin contact and also she might have touched some open wounds that i had on my back.The condom did not break.After about a week and a half i began to feel a very uncomfortable pressure in my head,not to confuse with regular headache.Like a living organism had entered my brain or something.I felt this pressure for about 7 years, when some day i felt this intense tingling and thrilling in my head, face and chest. Like something was spreading from my head to my body. I`m beginning to think that some sort of poison or bacteria has been put inside my body on purpose from this prostitute.After this tingling i felt all kinds of strange undescribable things inside my body over the past 7 years.Back pains, headaches, pressure to my head and face, muscle spasms in several parts of my body, nausea,sweats,ringing in my ears, anxiety, sleeping problems, burning chest pain 24/7, dry mouth,irregular heart beats,rapid pulse,nasty mouth taste,trouble breathing, paralysis of the face(left side), pain in right elbow,tremors,heart pain. The list goes on and on and symptoms are getting worse each week.In my opinion this points in direction of some kind of infection or bacteria.(unknown perhaps?)

Tested negative for all kinds of known STDs: HIV, Chlamydia, gonorrhea, Syphilis, Hepatitis,Herpes.So I guess my question will have to be: Is it known to you any other diseases one can get from prostitution contact in Thailand, other than the regular ones transmitted sexually? Any kind of poisoning, infections, parasites, fungal infections or bacterias to look out for..?

Thank you in advance!
This is a STD forum, this is not a STD issue. You are going to have to work with your Dr.