STDs Community
WHere to begin

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

WHere to begin

OK well about a week ago i started to notice little bumps on the shaft of my penis, then on the head(i hadnt had sex for about 1-1/2 to 2 months). I began having little bumps everywhere on my body that itched. I found out 3 days ago that my friend who had been seeing similiar bumps on his body had scabies. The bumps had gotten worse(i did itch) on the head of penis to where they were scabbing and red and sore if the scab was gone. The skin on the head was also very dry. So i assumed thats what it was from so i went to the doc and got precribed permathin 5% and did the treatment last night. I woke up feeling good and the bumps seemed to have healed somewhat, the scabs were gone and though the bumps on the head were red and a lil raw i thought it was looking good. I played basketball today and came home to find that the sores on the head were bleeding. Its really raw and tender atm and im worried. Is it from the scabies and just has to heal?
give it more time to heal.  also be sure to check online about how to properly clean your house/room and wash your bedsheets. your friend also needs to do this too.

did the doctor you saw examine you ?

grace
its healing much better already, i think it just needs time