STDs Community
WILL ANY STD CAUSES mouth dryness OR thight throat. PLEASE COZ I HAVE ...

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

WILL ANY STD CAUSES mouth dryness OR thight throat. PLEASE COZ I HAVE TO KNOW THIS!!

Hello Friends,
               I had an intercourse , about 50 days from now. I was experiencing dry moth after a few weeks. Then it was ok, again started to have dry ness in Mouth.

CAN ANY BODY TELL ME IS THERE ANY THREAT OF ANY STD INFECTION THAT I MAY HAVE based on the above description.

WHAT CAN BE THE CASE AS I AM UNABLE TO FIGURE IT OUT.

What can be oral STD Symptoms.....
you mouth has nothing to do with intercourse and is not An STD symptoms. If you are concerned about STDs then you need testing.

Nothing will change wiht our reply it is not a symptom
this is not a symptom of a std.

grace
Thanks a lott  gracefromHHP as it is a great releive,..
please can any body tell me what can be the other causes as it happened only after the intercourse encounter had happened..
could it be anxity..? or some other thing..
you need to be seen and follow up properly on this with your provider.  
Thanks a lot  gracefromHHP for answering me again. Still there is just one last thing comming in my mind. Is there a disease (like for STD) that may spread through skin contact and cause dryness in the mouth/throat a symptoms or as its implication..

can Gonorrhea  cause dryness of mouth..

What can be oral std symptoms.??!,,,....
did you have protected or unprotected sex?

No, and no this is not a symptoms of Dry mouth. Dry mouth is a very common this see your dentist or doctor.
hello kdaily, thanks for the above reply.
Actually I had protected sex, but the condom came out sometime in the middle, though my partner was saying that it was on while having the intercourse..

I was having this dry mouth after the incident..though 70 days have passed now, but this dryness comes and goes away, I dont know what to call it
I am not sure about what STD test should I undergo..!!
Please advice....

Thanks a lott kdaily.

Regards.
Hello can anyone tell me what are the oral symptoms of STD...?!.
Did you give her oral sex?
no I didnot gice her oral sex, she gave me with a condom put on...
As mentioned above , dry mouth is not symptom of any STD infection.
Are there any oral related symptoms of STD.

If yes which Symptom and caused by which STD .!

regards..
enough already!  we've answered your questions multiple times now. any further questions about this will be reported to the medhelp moderators for deletion!

grace
will visit to an ENT doctor will be able to help me out to diagnoise if I am having any oral STD infection or as such.!

Regards.!
sir i have done one girl sex and i used protection . and later after 20 days i go itching in my penis and red mark i gone to doctor and he give me one cream and some medial tables and then its gone away in one day but the tables are for 21 days but later on i only think may be i have hiv and then i after two month i got fever and dry mouth and cold i gone to doctor and told i want to take hiv test he told he dont think its hiv but test it and result come negative after two month . but still i am thinking of that after three month i got derraiha one day but its gone in one day but before i go only ones a stool but from last one month i am goint three time a  stool but later  on i gone to hospital they done my normal blood test and stool test all come ok . but they give me some medication and in tables its give side effect dry mouth still now i dont have any other sysmptoms but still now i feel some time lite dry mouth i stop medician only after two day becasue i feel so dry mouth if i take that . but still i need to go stool for three to two time and feel some dry mouth . some time neck incthing ...... what should i do