STDs Community
Want to know what i have

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Want to know what i have

4 weeks ago i had oral sex with protection but at the last part she said she could not go on so i finished myself and noticed that the condom broke, well later i had a terrible flu not just symptoms of flu i had the flu! later on the flu continued for like two weeks(because  i did not take care of my self), i usually mastrubate a lot and do not pee after  mastrubate, well two weeks after this happend i felt pain in my penis as if somebody hit it and a slight redness on the tip went to the doctor and told me that i had nothing wrong, no pain when urination nothing. Four weeks had passed by and i started to read about hiv and got really scared i dont know if its the anxiety or something but had no headaches, almost no diarrhea but it would cost alot for me to go to the bathroom and poop, well i started to check myself and i saw a purple grayish color inside of my urethra and no pain when i pee , but then i touched it and it did hurt to pee. had no fever, had sometouble sleeping last night i think it was becuase of what i found. have any idea what it is?
Hi Leo, sorry your not feeling well. Just to let you know that when i look inside my urethra its also grayish purple somewhat and is even more darker if im sitting on the toilet seat as am forcing more blood to that area by sitting. If you touch this area it will hurt as is very sensitive as have many nerve endings. But if your still worried go have the doctor look inside as well.
What do you have?
And does it hurt when you urinate?
To me its a normal color and i dont have anything but if i open up that area and stick my finger in to touch it will hurt. To me purple means blood supply.
you had protected oral sex which is no risk for std's. the condom breaking while you were masturbating yourself didn't increase your risk for a std at all.

stop worrying and call off the crotch watch!!!

grace