STDs Expert Forum
Warts on Legs
About This Forum:

The STD Forum is intended only for questions and support pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases other than HIV/AIDS, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), cervicitis, molluscum contagiosum, chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Warts on Legs

A few months back, I was treated for a few warts on the shaft of my penis. They healed beautifully and I have been clear on my genitalia for months. Since then, I have noticed a few (3-5) pimple-like bumps on my inner thighs. I initially assumed that they were pimples from sweat, etc. However, they do not pop and have not gone away for a couple of weeks. My concern is this, could this be associated with the genital warts? I am entering into a new relationship and if it is a continuation of the warts, I want to minimize the risk for her. I have another follow up with my derm in two weeks that I was planning on canceling, but if you think that there is room for concern...I will show them to him.

Thanks.