Warts on Legs
A few months back, I was treated for a few warts on the shaft of my penis. They healed beautifully and I have been clear on my genitalia for months. Since then, I have noticed a few (3-5) pimple-like bumps on my inner thighs. I initially assumed that they were pimples from sweat, etc. However, they do not pop and have not gone away for a couple of weeks. My concern is this, could this be associated with the genital warts? I am entering into a new relationship and if it is a continuation of the warts, I want to minimize the risk for her. I have another follow up with my derm in two weeks that I was planning on canceling, but if you think that there is room for concern...I will show them to him.

Thanks.
Hard to tell what  they might be without seeing them, but warts are possible.  Another possibility is molluscum contagiosum.  Molluscum is caused by a virus and can be sexually acquired and transmitted, and often occurs near but not on the genitals, such as the pubic area or upper-inner thighs.  It is especially likely if the bumps are shiny pink or have a dimple in the middle.  Happily, molluscum isn