STDs Community
Warts
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Warts

Not to sure what topic this is.......but here's my life story before I get to the question.

I've had sex without a condom twice, and this was over a year ago.

I just got a girlfriend a month ago, and we've been active, with and without condoms. She's clean.

Recently, at about the time I started seeing this girl (before we were active), I noticed small, red pimple like bumps on my abdomen, one big one on my arm, a couple small ones on my arm, and two, very small redish pimple like bumps on the shaft of my penis, about an inch from the head, underneath.

I just had a physical, and my doctor sent me to a dermatologist...I just got back.

When I was there, he didn't look like he was to concerned, but he did say something about STD's.

He took Liquid Nitrogen and sprayed all of my bumps, saying they should scab off in the next 2-3 days. Then, in 3 weeks, I have to go back so he can look/do it again.

I was a little nervous/scared so I didn't ask any questions, but he did tell me I should get my girlfriend tested.

My question- should I be worried? Once they scab off in 2-3 days from now, will they be gone for good? What are they?

I feel really dirty now that I feel like I have an STD. They come at random times, in and out, but not in clusters.

They don't itch, nor do they hurt.

Any answers would help a lot!

Thanks,

D