Watery penile discharge...

For a while, I'm having penile watery discharge instead of the usual sticky seminal liquid, when having sex. It's watery, cloudy and not viscous at all. Also I had premature ejaculation problems. And if I have a second ejaculation right after, the seminal liquid usually becomes sticky again, as if the bad liquid (pus?) had been drained out. But on the next day, there's the same problem.

I have had this problem for more many years, but it took me a long time before I decided to consult a doctor for that. I guess I trivialized the problem because i just a got a new job and I thought it might be caused by stress or something. But the symptoms magnified with time. I lost all libido and had premature (uncontroled)  unpleasant ejaculations.

Useless to say that it messed up my previous long term relationship.

Also many other symptoms evolved at the same time:
I have a recurrent feeling of discomfort in the rectum. From time to time, I also feel dull pain to my testicles and at the tip of my urethra. And I also developped pain in the whole pelvic area, sometimes extending to my low back. And also, I developped irritable bowel syndrome.

Now, I'm in the process of consluting doctors and doing research on the internet to find out what it is. I made most of the STDs tests, they were negative (gonorrhea, chlamydia, HIV). According to the urologist I've seen, it would be a chronic prostatitis. In the first urine culture analysis, they found nothing abnormal. The doctor immediately concluded it was a non-bacterial prostatitis and just told me to cut down on coffee, spicey food, alcohol and tobacco and come back in 6 months. It's a good advice but I fear that it was a hasty diagnosis.

According to what i read on the web about that:
-Watery penile discharge and PE are symptoms of BACTERIAL
-Urine analysis doesn't reveal all bacterial prostatitis, they need to analyse seminal liquid..

Should I ask for a second opinion and prostate secretion analysis?
I had a fungal infection on the penis several years ago, it disappeared on its own, but could it be related?
Could it be a hidden STD?
How to know what's the cause of this?

Thank you for your help!

This discussion is related to Cloudy watery discharge from penis whil Masterbating..
Your std tests were negative.  You should post in the urology forum here for more help.

Aj