We want to have a baby
I have a question. I am 44 years old. Almost 14 years ago, I had unprotected sex and I contacted syphilis. Immediately, I realized and made treatment. Now I'm not contagious, treatment was good even 2 years ago, I repeated again. However every time I repeat the test is positive, although, I repeat I am not contagious.
My question is the following. Me and my wife want to have a baby (I want to mention that my wife does not, and never had syphilis. She did medical tests and they came out good. She knows about the disease I had before we were married).

We can have a healthy baby, and without being affected by the disease that I had?

Syphilis that I had and was treated but persisting medical outcomes may affect child health?
You may test positive for your life but your Tier should be lower. See your Dr for follow up.