STDs Community
Weird Bumps on lower stomach and groin area

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

For about the last 3-4 weeks I've had these pimple like bumps on my lower stomach, now almost reaching my pubic hair and keeps going down it seems like. It was only about 2 or 3 bumps. It's spread to about 7 or 8! I can pop them like pimples kind of and white puss much like a pimple will come out. They don't really seem to go away. It's kind of just spreading it seems like. Could that be some form of STD?  Also i have had this red looking skin that is in between my scrotum and my leg. It smells a little bit and there was some skin peeling around it. What could that be exactly? Last question I'm sorry. But I was checking myself last night and there seem to be a very tiny bump on the shaft of my penis(very small almost unnoticeable . I probably wouldn't have noticed it if I didn't check so closely. It different from the bumps on my stomach. It colorless(same color as the skin), doesn't hurt, and it didn't pop when I squeezed it. Could that be herpes of something else?

Thank you very much
Tags: groin, scrotum